Highlighted

failing to convert pdf to word or excel document

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just signed up. I have some pdf's from work which are about 90mb. I have tried converting three pdfs to word documents and each time it fails to convert.

It doesn't give any more information. Is there anything else I can try? The help seems quite limited. I signed up to convert my work pdf's to word & if it can't be done then I will ask for a refund.

Cheers

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

failing to convert pdf to word or excel document

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just signed up. I have some pdf's from work which are about 90mb. I have tried converting three pdfs to word documents and each time it fails to convert.

It doesn't give any more information. Is there anything else I can try? The help seems quite limited. I signed up to convert my work pdf's to word & if it can't be done then I will ask for a refund.

Cheers

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this question about Acrobat or Document Cloud PDF Services

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines