• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure to Install 2021 Elements

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 & Premiere Elements for my birthay. It flatly refuses to work from thr DVD stating the Serial number is wrong! This is despite the fact I have, in desperation, tried both the numbers on sleeve. Ive been in to 'Help' but as far as I can see Ive done nothing wrong. I'd deleted my earlier version and all windows are closed - I really can't see what else I can do. After hours trying I'm most disillusioned with the whole proram but more to the point feel my family have wasted £100 + of their hard earned cash. I think maybe the thing would be to return it and ask for a refund though I can't see that happening. What Id really like to do is just use it to pep up my photographs for my Photography for Fun Group so I'd be grateful for any advice. Many Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without posting numbers in a public forum, do you have 6 groups of 4 digits with no letters?

PrE starts with 1143 and PsE starts with 1057

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @maureensusan,

Let's begin at the beginning. 

System Requirements:

1. Where was the software purchased? Was it bought directly from Adobe or a discount store/retailer?  If the latter, you may need to take it back to the vendor for replacement.

2. Are you certain you don't have a redemption code not the same as a serial number?  

A redemption code must be used to obtain the serial number.

Exact steps to get your serial number using the redemption code:

• Redeem your purchase.
  • Sign in or create an Adobe ID.
  • Make a note of the displayed serial number.
  • Save the redemption code and serial number for future reference in case you ever need to reinstall your software.

Post back if you need more help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines