Filing a Complaint with Adobe

Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know if there is a way to file a complaint with Adobe? The actual company? Everything I have tried online refers me to "my organizations IT administrator". This is not the fault of some poor IT guy forced to deal with Adobe products. Adobe seems to be deliberately shirking customer complaints by not providing any easily found phone number or email address. If anyone knows who to pass this complaint on to or could provide the appropriate contact info to the following email I would appreciate it.

Thank you

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filing a Complaint with Adobe

Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know if there is a way to file a complaint with Adobe? The actual company? Everything I have tried online refers me to "my organizations IT administrator". This is not the fault of some poor IT guy forced to deal with Adobe products. Adobe seems to be deliberately shirking customer complaints by not providing any easily found phone number or email address. If anyone knows who to pass this complaint on to or could provide the appropriate contact info to the following email I would appreciate it.

Thank you

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google to find the corporate office... I think somewhere in California

ADDED - Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main corporate office is in San Jose, CA.

Other locations ad contacts:

https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/contact/offices.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You normally get referred to your organizaton's IT administrator ONLY if you have the Adobe apps through a company plan. In this case (a) yes, the company needs to support you and (b) you are not the customer, the company is; therefore you cannot have a customer complaint. 

If you are an individual subscriber, being referred to the IT administrator then it seems some kind of mistake, error or bug is there. Or is it just that you can't find how to contact Adobe from their support pages? The people to complain to about that would be the ones you contact through the support pages - bit of a Catch 22 really.

By the way, formal complaints can also be sent to head office. As I understand it, due to Covid, everyone is working from home so nobody is picking up the mail...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am sorry you are encountering problems using Adobe applications.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I do not see an active Creative Cloud membership assigned to it.

Please contact your educational institutions Creative Cloud administrator for assistance.  They will need to use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/enterprise-support-terms.html to contact us on your behalf.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0