Highlighted

[Filter: filter notify] John T Smith's post body matched "*phish*", board "get-started".

Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Filter: filter notify] John T Smith's post body matched "*phish*", board "get-started".

Post Subject: Cant verify my account because of sms confirmation :(

Post Body:

Can't verify my account (REMOVED) because of 2 step verification - it falls on SMS-sending thru CC app... Adobe bot is sending SMS but it never arrives to my phone. Literally NEVER. It blocks on some way and i have no idea where!  My Cell Operator (Megafon-Russia/Moscow) says they doesnt block nothing. 

I also can't get into my account on Adobe-ID page-to-enter either, because it also requires SMS verification.

Why cannot I verify my account thru e-mail? Why did you vanish this option?

I already had open(maybe?) question, it's case - ADB-10986970-D6V2

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Body text "phish" matched filter pattern "*phish*".

Post by User[id=7551493,login=John T Smith] has message uid 10925392.

Link to post: Cant verify my account because of sms confirmation 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post Subject: Cant verify my account because of sms confirmation :(

Post Body:

Can't verify my account (REMOVED) because of 2 step verification - it falls on SMS-sending thru CC app... Adobe bot is sending SMS but it never arrives to my phone. Literally NEVER. It blocks on some way and i have no idea where!  My Cell Operator (Megafon-Russia/Moscow) says they doesnt block nothing. 

I also can't get into my account on Adobe-ID page-to-enter either, because it also requires SMS verification.

Why cannot I verify my account thru e-mail? Why did you vanish this option?

I already had open(maybe?) question, it's case - ADB-10986970-D6V2

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Body text "phish" matched filter pattern "*phish*".

Post by User[id=7551493,login=John T Smith] has message uid 10925392.

Link to post: Cant verify my account because of sms confirmation 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?