• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

*FIX?* Adobe Application Manager - Download Error (Creative Cloud)

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just started the subscription for the Creative Cloud and I downloaded the Adobe Application Manager, which seemed to have installed fine, and when I go into my creative cloud and click download, under for example photoshop, I get Download Error - Contact Customer Support in my AAM (Adobe Application Manager). I have tried many things that people in the forums have suggested from turing off my firewalls, to uninstalled and restarting my computer, I downloaded the most up to date AAM. Any other suggestions? I just got my subscription literally moments ago so I am a little bummed I can't access any of my new software.

I am using a Mac, if that makes any different. Hope someone can help.

Also, when I go to open up the AAM without clicking download for a adobe product the same Download Error pops up.

*So I may have fixed the problem accidentally, I downloaded a trial of photoshop. When I downloaded the photoshop trial it allowed me to use my subscription for my creative cloud. It also had me download the Adobe Download Assistant. I think the Adobe Download Assistant was the thing I was missing, now my AAM seems to let me download the rest of the programs I need. Hope this helps anybody else.*

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TGarcia if you are on a managed network then please work with your I.T. department to ensure that the Adobe Application Manager/PDApp.exe has proper access to the Internet.

If you are on a non-managed network then please see Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2013 Feb 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you T Garcia. I have spent literally days trying to get a solution from Adobe and this is the only thing that has worked. You have saved my life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do it? I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Silvia this discussion is from 2013.  I would recommend posting a new discussion with any specific errors you are receiving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After deleting the OOBE directory and re-installing CC Desktop it was booting the Mac that actually solved the Download Error problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines