Highlighted

Folders are not deleted.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two folders in the Creative Cloud Desktop that cannot be deleted. Whenever I move the folders to the trash, they come back a short time later. In the creative cloud web the folders are not visible. During the synchronization the error "... ... "due to a server failure is not possible." This has been going on for over a week now. How do I delete these folders? Thanks a lot.

Topics

Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folders are not deleted.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two folders in the Creative Cloud Desktop that cannot be deleted. Whenever I move the folders to the trash, they come back a short time later. In the creative cloud web the folders are not visible. During the synchronization the error "... ... "due to a server failure is not possible." This has been going on for over a week now. How do I delete these folders? Thanks a lot.

Topics

Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?