Highlighted

Free educational plan and personal account

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a subscription to Photoshop through my own personal email and I just signed up for a temporary free subscription to all apps through my school. I was wondering if I would be able to run photoshop through my own Creative Cloud account and any other Adobe apps through the second creative cloud account, which is connected to my school email. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Free educational plan and personal account

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a subscription to Photoshop through my own personal email and I just signed up for a temporary free subscription to all apps through my school. I was wondering if I would be able to run photoshop through my own Creative Cloud account and any other Adobe apps through the second creative cloud account, which is connected to my school email. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the temporary subscription give you home access or do you need to be on campus to use it?

1. Open Creative Cloud Desktop App.
  2. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
  3. Sign-out.
  4. Sign-in again with your other ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to use it a home. Thank you for the help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines