• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free month proposal after trying to cancel plan

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I want to cancel my plan and adobe is throwing at me a 1 month of free service. My question is - will adobe charge me for the month after those free 30 days end, before or after this free month has ended? 

Sorry if the question doesn't fit here, but premiere pro is the product in question. 

Hope you can understand my question.

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect Adobe is offering you 13 months for the price of 12, not sure if you will be able to cancel without penalty payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaa not quite. I have a monthly plan, and it's pretty expensive for where i live. This is why i wanted to stop the payment for the next month and also this is when adobe offered that free month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"IF YOU" want to cancel then Cancel.

The whole point behind the Month To Month plan and pricing is for you to STOP (Cancel) the subscription anytime you like. You can always start it back up and or start a New Month to Month subscription.

All of these offers of a free month or 2 free months or whatever always come with the stipulation that you are Signing Up for another YEAR subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>have a monthly plan

Do you have an actual MONTHLY plan or do you have an ANNUAL plan with monthly payments?

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines