Highlighted

FREE Photoshop 90day credit OFFER

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed today of an offer of 90day credit (log onto your account click on the message icon and type 3 month free, follow bot which gets you messaging a slaes rep and they will sort your out).

BUT NOT FOR NEW CUSTOMERS. !!

This appeasrs rediculous as I was jsut about to updrage today from Eelements to Lightroom when my camera club told me of the 3 month offer. I Contacted Adobe and the Sales manager was not helpful. Alegedly this is a  "pandemic" Offer and  not open to customers who are registered for less than 1 month !!

Hope you enjoy the offer as as an existing customer as it appears I am not entitled.

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FREE Photoshop 90day credit OFFER

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed today of an offer of 90day credit (log onto your account click on the message icon and type 3 month free, follow bot which gets you messaging a slaes rep and they will sort your out).

BUT NOT FOR NEW CUSTOMERS. !!

This appeasrs rediculous as I was jsut about to updrage today from Eelements to Lightroom when my camera club told me of the 3 month offer. I Contacted Adobe and the Sales manager was not helpful. Alegedly this is a  "pandemic" Offer and  not open to customers who are registered for less than 1 month !!

Hope you enjoy the offer as as an existing customer as it appears I am not entitled.

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rogon2010, my apologies for any confusion and for the misinformation that was provided to you by the camera club.  You can find information on how Adobe is partnering with the global community, during the current pandemic, at https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html.

If you are a new member then you do have a trial period to evaluate the software.  If you do not wish to be charged, then please make sure to cancel the membership before the trial ends. For more information see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access. This has to be set up through the school.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Adobe is also providing free 90-day trials/access to Connect, which is their web conferencing service. This is available to individuals and businesses and educational institutions. The trial limits the number of people who can participate in a web conference.

https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/trial.html

Be very careful to read the license agreements and any information on terms before accepting the license for the trial. It is your responsibility to cancel the trial before it ends if you do not intend to subscribe. Adobe automatically starts billing you once the trial ends, and Adobe also automatically rolls subscriptions over each year. Many subscription plans have an introductory pricing that is only good for the first year; the price will increase after the end of that year. Adobe also runs sales from time to time with an introductory pricing for subscription plans but, again, the price increases once the introductory year ends.

If you are an individual subscriber and you are having financial issues because of the pandemic, Adobe may waive subscription fees for a couple of months. This is not an official policy and seems to be handled on an individual basis. You will have to talk to customer care directly and work something out with them. You must already be a subscriber; Adobe is not going to give free or reduced-cost access to all its programs to people who are not customers.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines