Highlighted

Free subscription via Lacie

Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought 2 Lacie 5TB portable drive and both came with 1 month free photography plan which im already subscribing to, but when i check my account its telling me a payment of £52.13 is due in july for the all APPS plan which i have never signed up for, anyone offer any help please, i have tried to contact Adobe several times without success.

Plan information

Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual plan, paid monthly
Renews automatically on May 14, 2021.

Payment information
£52.13/mo
Next payment is scheduled for Jul 14, 2020.

Plan information
Photography plan (20GB)
Renews automatically on May 21, 2020.
Payment information
£9.98/mo
Next payment is scheduled for May 21, 2020.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Free subscription via Lacie

Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought 2 Lacie 5TB portable drive and both came with 1 month free photography plan which im already subscribing to, but when i check my account its telling me a payment of £52.13 is due in july for the all APPS plan which i have never signed up for, anyone offer any help please, i have tried to contact Adobe several times without success.

Plan information

Creative Cloud All Apps
Renews automatically on May 14, 2021.

Payment information
£52.13/mo
Next payment is scheduled for Jul 14, 2020.

Plan information
Photography plan (20GB)
Renews automatically on May 21, 2020.
Payment information
£9.98/mo
Next payment is scheduled for May 21, 2020.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

What you got, and seemed to have Signed up for is a One Month Free for the Adobe All Apps plan once you Sign Up for a Yearly Subscription.

So all of these FREE offers are Contingent on Signing Up for a Yearly subscription plan. You get One Month without a payment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what happens after the free month runs out will I be charged for the following eleven months? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course. To get the one month free you had to Sign Up for a Full year subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a right scam, can I cancel it ASAP 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really a scam. But it was up to you to actually READ the terms of the 1 month free offer. Which I think you didn't read.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never read terns and conditions, so should I be  able to cancel it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can cancel but PLEASE READ the terms of cancelation and for the subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you help so far, any idea how i go about cancelling?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just shoot me thanks so much for all your help, i have now cancelled the subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines