• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free trial ended before started

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop, and I recently installed Premiere Pro to test it out and see if it is worth it.

However, I opened it to a banner saying it was the last time I could use Premiere Pro.

I have made a Premiere Pro account today, and the GMail account was created yesterday.

What have I done wrong?
My computer has been connected to the internet and has not been shutdown, so there is no time issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I have read through the FAQ and my case isn't appearing there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vaishnav, I am sorry to hear you are unable to evaluate Premiere Pro. We don't offer free trials of Premiere Pro, but you can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html if you wish to cancel the membership.

I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum, and I do not see an active membership assigned to it.  Please make sure you are signing in with the e-mail address you used to sign up for the Creative Cloud membership.  If you have already verified that you are signed in with the e-mail address associated with the membership, see https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html for additional steps you can take to allow Premiere Pro CC to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines