• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequent requests to log in

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Photoshop and Bridge I was frequently asked for my log in details. I eventually managed to find a telephone number for Adobe.

I was informed that to avoid constantly logging in I should open each programme, go to the 'Help' prompt and close each one manually. Then go to Creative Cloud and open each programme. This should cure the problem and allow normal closure and opening of each programme.

We shall see!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know what a help prompt is, and you can't close from the help menu.  on windows you can exit from the file menu and you can sign out from the help menu.

can you more clearly explain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idiot 01.jpg

I hope this will help.

If not you will need to phone Adobe and stupidly I did not hold on to the number and have just spent a lot of time looking for it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you clicked help>sign out (and confirmed your sign out), were you able to again click help > sign out (and confirm) a second time without signing in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone out there in the Community who has had the ability to close at least one of the many thousands of threads?

Does life exist beyond stars and beyond the reach of British Telecom on Planet Adobe? Are there Adobe entities who have visited earth and know of the existence of the Community.

Can anyone or anything help our Comrade Kglad, Adobe Community Professional who is presently floating in the abyss and unable to manually close the hatch on Starship Adobe Photoshop.

As a mere Adobe Community Beginner, I have clearly and miserably failed in my two attempts to reach out to help Comrade Kglad and therefore can see no point in providing any further input to this this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The truth is, even me it was very awkward and I did not understand the purpose in this matter after a lot of searching and help from people on the Internet and in various places this is the solution, it was very difficult for me at first to use the software in this way, but over time I got used to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines