Highlighted

From India - do I am eligible to buy Student version - for self study and freelance earning

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From India - do I am eligible to buy Student version - for self study and freelance earning.

Topics

Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

From India - do I am eligible to buy Student version - for self study and freelance earning

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From India - do I am eligible to buy Student version - for self study and freelance earning.

Topics

Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are YOU A Student at a college and or some other recognized and eligible school?

If not then you can't get a Student discount.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freelance earning is not a qualification for student discount. Nor is self study (anyone can self study).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines