Highlighted

From old Mac to new Mac - what do I do?

Participant ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am giving my 5 year old iMac to my grandaughter but it has all my Adobe CC apps on it. I subscribe to Adobe for the photographers package i.e. Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge etc but don't know what to do prior to moving over to the new iMac. Is there an established procedure to follow for unistalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud. I am concerned once I have unistalled I may not be able to continue as I am now. A little worried!

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

From old Mac to new Mac - what do I do?

Participant ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am giving my 5 year old iMac to my grandaughter but it has all my Adobe CC apps on it. I subscribe to Adobe for the photographers package i.e. Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge etc but don't know what to do prior to moving over to the new iMac. Is there an established procedure to follow for unistalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud. I am concerned once I have unistalled I may not be able to continue as I am now. A little worried!

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to do anything major. Just install Creative Cloud on your new computer, login using the Adobe ID that has the subscription and install whatever application you use. If you want to use applications on the old machine as well you can keep them else you can uninstall them. The licensing allows to use only on one computer at a time so you can use both your computer's for working on the app's provided you don't use the programs simultaneously on both the machines

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more details you can refer the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I am giving my 5 year old iMac to my grandaughter but it has all my Adobe CC apps on it:

You should uninstall them if you are no longer using the laptop, as the license is for you and not her.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines