Highlighted

From Samsung to I mac?

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i buy an subscription on  LR and PS and download it on my samsung computer and i buy over a few months an apple i mac, can i also download this om the i mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

From Samsung to I mac?

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i buy an subscription on  LR and PS and download it on my samsung computer and i buy over a few months an apple i mac, can i also download this om the i mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can, basically you can use your Creative Cloud subscription to download the application on multiple computers, activate it on 2 and use on one at a time. See the official word below

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the explanation!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines