• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fulltime Filmmaker 60% Discount

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I plan on buying the fulltime filmmaker course.
http://www.fulltimefilmmaker.com/

They say I would get a 60 % discount on Adobe CC. I am from Germany, is that also true for me? Any idea how long this savings will stay active? And how much is 60 % then? I see prices changing these days.

Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

You need to discuss the offering of that company with that company.  Any deals made with Adobe typically only last for one year, after which you will be charge the standard rate that everyone else pays.  If this happens to involve an educational discount then the discount only applies for the subscriptions taken out while a student.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to discuss the offering of that company with that company.  Any deals made with Adobe typically only last for one year, after which you will be charge the standard rate that everyone else pays.  If this happens to involve an educational discount then the discount only applies for the subscriptions taken out while a student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the company told, the course is life long access and "as long as Adobe does not change their policies" it would be forever.

So this would be the dealbreaker for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ned said, you need to talk to that company about any special deal they have made with Adobe

or

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe offers students a discount, and the web site claims you will be eligible for that. But Adobe‘s student discount is higher in the first year, then you have to prove again you’re a student to get a smaller discount, otherwise you are back to full price. I never heard of any one-time payment study course granting a lifetime student discount, but Adobe works in mysterious ways. Student policies are set by country and may differ So check them carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines