getting a long list of "Adobe App Info" generic credentials

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud and am logged into the desktop app. I have noticed recently that the more i use Cloud applications, the more new Adobe credentials I get stored to my Windows Credentials Manager. Just today, I launched Bridge and then Photoshop. After working for about an hour, I now have 44 "Adobe App" generic credentials added and 3 "Adobe User" credentials.

Why are credentials being stored?

Why so many?

Did something change with this latest version of the Cloud App (4.7.0.400)?

I am using Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (64-bit).

I just did a "Repair" on my Creative Cloud Desktop App to correct the continuous prompt for login issue. The Credentials Manager had been clean at that time.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018
Found this link that at least verifies that CC 2019 apps store user and license information in the Windows Credentials Manager:User and license information issues | CC 2019 It does not explain why there are dozens of them stored.

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this link that at least verifies that CC 2019 apps store user and license information in the Windows Credentials Manager:

User and license information issues | CC 2019

It does not explain why there are dozens of them stored.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great but I have to continually remove around 100 certs per day. It's messing up my company VPN ability.  How do I get it to stop loading these? I cleared it repeatedly. If they don't have a  solution, aside from me taking a half hour to clear these certs - then I have to dump acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines