• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting fatal Exit Code 34 when installing an app

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone running into this?  I download an app (PS 6, ID 6, etc.) via AAM and then it tries to install.  Towards the end of the install I get a Fatal Error with Exit Code 34.  The log msg reads:

FATAL: Payload '{E2286898-049D-43EF-AA30-0A93E3744AC3} Camera Profiles Installer_7.1_AdobeCameraRawProfile7.0All 6.0.98.0' information not found in Media_db.

I tried downloading and installing a trial version of PS 6 and the same error occurred.  I tried running the CS Clean-up Tool but it said that there were no CS sessions installed on my iMac (latest version of Lion).  I completely deleted beta and trial versions of CS apps before running AAM.  I did have the RC candidate of Camera Raw 7.1 loaded on my Mac at one time but there is no uninstall app for that (at least that I can tell). It seems that the RC 7.1 may be involved with this error but I can't pinpoint how to get rid of it.

Any ideers out there?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

I had the very same problem, and I am using windows 7 too. After chat with the adobe tech support. He showed me how to fix the problem.

Also, I tried the clean tool already. That didn't help.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe   if you use 32bit system I think it would be C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

Change 3 folder name.

Adobe PCD -> Adobe PCDold

backup -> backupold

caps -> capsold

Then run the setup file again.

This method worked for me. Hope that would work for you also and save y

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG I LOVE YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just saved my life ! I spent 6 hours trying to fix this !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the error changed to U44M1P28 and it said the application could not be found. I'm running the 64 bit version - does that make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for me. I get the U44M1P28 after renaming the files listed as the Correct answer. Not... I am running 64 bit Windows 8.1. We need some help here Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION!!!!
I've dealt with this issue all morning and couldn't find a solution.  I tried the solution (changing CAPS folder to CAPSOLD) and finally realized what the issue was.  If the above solution doesn't work for you, make sure you remove ALL of the CAP folders first. When I renamed the first CAPS file to CAPSOLD I notice a new CAPS folder appeared.  That's because Adobe CC Desktop program was installing another program at the same time.

After I renamed/deleted the CAPS folders (and other folders listed above) everything installed smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2016 Jun 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helped. OMG  thx ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines