getting live chat support

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a strange thing. I had to reintall CC, used the cleaner tool etc. But now photoshop will not update. I even tried a different computer with the same negative results. Now i want to contact the Adobe Live Chat Support so a talented Person can look at the configuration. The problem is that I cannot even navigate to the correct support group, because I need to choose my product first BUT my CC is not even listed. so Here is the question, HOW CAN I GET IN CONTCAT WITH A REAL PERSON AT ADOBE?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 06, 2018
thatsmauri Adobe Community Professional , Apr 06, 2018
Hello lightheartphoto,on the Adobe.com website, click on "Contact Adobe" in the footer at the very bottom of the page.From there, you will be presented with several tiles - one being "Account issues" for example.Click on a tile that fits your case best and follow the remaining steps there.Please note: Not all options give you the ability to receive Chat support.Kind Regards,Maurice

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support here is the link to support you have 3 levels :

in level 1 select account issues

in level 2 select account settings - doesn't really matter - a window will be opened and you'll see a blue button in the bottom of it- click it.

in level 3 select chat- then wait few moments until they answer you!

you're welcome

hope I helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, but be problem is that teh section"1. What can we help you with? does not show my product and without a selection I cannot proceed 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do as i said:

choose account issues, doesn't matter if it has your product if you do as i wrote up ^ you'll be able to talk with an agent live,

trust me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, it worked!!! Thank you a ton!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha you're welcome!!!! ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my tools on the top is gone, I can't work, what I can do to restoreerro adobe.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you did-thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How in the world can i connect either by phone or chat with adobe.... just purchased the monthly plan cc all apps

and have to find answers how i transfer filters, patterns, styles from previous Adobe cs4 to the new one since i don't see it there.

Would appreciate some help... i keep going in circles with their directions for help...frustrated here... thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked, thank!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having issues with my acct

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is horrrrible, I've never seen any where this kind of confusing way to get support..

It's like trying to find a guideline to read the guideline ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i still cant find the live chat this is so FRUSTRATING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lightheartphoto,

on the Adobe.com website, click on "Contact Adobe" in the footer at the very bottom of the page.
From there, you will be presented with several tiles - one being "Account issues" for example.
Click on a tile that fits your case best and follow the remaining steps there.

Please note: Not all options give you the ability to receive Chat support.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank u so much. That really helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked that link and it makes me choose options and by the time I do there is no way to chat.. this is a pain in the a$$

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get live chat support from Adobe??? There is no more "account issues" and everything keeps on going around in circles not leading anywhere!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use: Contact Customer Care . The little icon right bottom will help...

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a good desktop browser like Firefox or Chrome that accepts cookies and does not have script blocking add-ons.

Contact Customer Care

If you're an Enterprise account holder, use the Enterprise link.

Otherwise, sign-in with your Adobe individual ID and Password.  See screenshot.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This icon does not exist.  All attempts to contact support send me back to canned FAQ type options.  There is no chat option any longer that I can find.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online Chat works for me.  To get a human, ask for an agent.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it works for you, but I have no access to online chat.  Following the instructions above simply takes me back to the main support page.  It's an endless loop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines