Highlighted

getting live chat support

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a strange thing. I had to reintall CC, used the cleaner tool etc. But now photoshop will not update. I even tried a different computer with the same negative results. Now i want to contact the Adobe Live Chat Support so a talented Person can look at the configuration. The problem is that I cannot even navigate to the correct support group, because I need to choose my product first BUT my CC is not even listed. so Here is the question, HOW CAN I GET IN CONTCAT WITH A REAL PERSON AT ADOBE?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hello lightheartphoto,

on the Adobe.com website, click on "Contact Adobe" in the footer at the very bottom of the page.
From there, you will be presented with several tiles - one being "Account issues" for example.
Click on a tile that fits your case best and follow the remaining steps there.

Please note: Not all options give you the ability to receive Chat support.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

getting live chat support

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a strange thing. I had to reintall CC, used the cleaner tool etc. But now photoshop will not update. I even tried a different computer with the same negative results. Now i want to contact the Adobe Live Chat Support so a talented Person can look at the configuration. The problem is that I cannot even navigate to the correct support group, because I need to choose my product first BUT my CC is not even listed. so Here is the question, HOW CAN I GET IN CONTCAT WITH A REAL PERSON AT ADOBE?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by thatsmauri | Adobe Community Professional

Hello lightheartphoto,

on the Adobe.com website, click on "Contact Adobe" in the footer at the very bottom of the page.
From there, you will be presented with several tiles - one being "Account issues" for example.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support here is the link to support you have 3 levels :

in level 1 select account issues

in level 2 select account settings - doesn't really matter - a window will be opened and you'll see a blue button in the bottom of it- click it.

in level 3 select chat- then wait few moments until they answer you!

you're welcome

hope I helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2017 6
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, but be problem is that teh section"1. What can we help you with? does not show my product and without a selection I cannot proceed 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do as i said:

choose account issues, doesn't matter if it has your product if you do as i wrote up ^ you'll be able to talk with an agent live,

trust me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 2
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, it worked!!! Thank you a ton!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha you're welcome!!!! ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my tools on the top is gone, I can't work, what I can do to restoreerro adobe.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you did-thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How in the world can i connect either by phone or chat with adobe.... just purchased the monthly plan cc all apps

and have to find answers how i transfer filters, patterns, styles from previous Adobe cs4 to the new one since i don't see it there.

Would appreciate some help... i keep going in circles with their directions for help...frustrated here... thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked, thank!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having issues with my acct

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is horrrrible, I've never seen any where this kind of confusing way to get support..

It's like trying to find a guideline to read the guideline ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i still cant find the live chat this is so FRUSTRATING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lightheartphoto,

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank u so much. That really helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked that link and it makes me choose options and by the time I do there is no way to chat.. this is a pain in the a$$

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get live chat support from Adobe??? There is no more "account issues" and everything keeps on going around in circles not leading anywhere!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use: Contact Customer Care . The little icon right bottom will help...

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 0
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a good desktop browser like Firefox or Chrome that accepts cookies and does not have script blocking add-ons.

Contact Customer Care

If you're an Enterprise account holder, use the Enterprise link.

Otherwise, sign-in with your Adobe individual ID and Password.  See screenshot.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This icon does not exist.  All attempts to contact support send me back to canned FAQ type options.  There is no chat option any longer that I can find.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019 0
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online Chat works for me.  To get a human, ask for an agent.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it works for you, but I have no access to online chat.  Following the instructions above simply takes me back to the main support page.  It's an endless loop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019 0
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jmlphotography  wrote

I have no access to online chat.

Please go to Contact Customer Care and show a screen shot of what you are seeing in your browser so we can better assist you.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thxs, I’ve attached the page you asked for. If I click on the help Center tab I just get sent back to this page.

Maybe you can help me with my issue. For some reason when I import images the dialogue does not remember my previous import settings. In other words, up until recently when I imported images the advanced dialogue box would open with the last folder I saved to, e.g., D/Photos/2019 and template to use (my 2019 copywrite info). Now it opens every time in Basic and wants to send files to the C drive. I have to change the import location, go to advanced and select my template every time I import files. I’ve tried this from Bridge and from photoshop. I’ve got the latest version of CC2019. Using the latest version of Win 10.

Regards,

Jim

<http://jmlphotography.smugmug.com/> http://jmlphotography.smugmug.com/

<https://secure.flickr.com/photos/79977169@N04/> https://secure.flickr.com/photos/79977169@N04/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane,

I finally got through to Adobe on the phone (one hour on hold) and the tech solved the problem.  Apparently Bridge was not recognizing my file structure (or something like that).  I appreciate the time you've taken to help out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nowhere on that screen where it references “account issues”

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will probably censure this post, but it should be mentioned that Adobe support has become horse manure.  Clearly they have reduced headcount and have moved to automated or on-demand support models, and the support options they provide are terrible.  If Adobe put a fraction of the effort they put into license management enforcement their Support might be usable.  But they now officially suck and it is not very likely that they will ever return to a decent company.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me how I can get on live chat. I am wasting sooooo much time going around in circles trying to get in touch with someone in regards to incorrect billing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2017 6
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just choose account issues. It doesn't matter if it has your product or issue in it. You'll be able to talk to an agent live.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2017 2
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah and where is account issues.the site is ridiculous in this regard. just give us an icon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find account issues?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree exactly.  I cannot get a hold of anyone!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to find someone to help me via chat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mariao13166090  wrote

i am trying to find someone to help me via chat

Go back and re-read reply 1

Warning to everyone... Adobe does NOT use skype, so anyone wanting your skype id is a scammer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2017 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm click this link .. but adobe don't chat with me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download issues

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2018 0