Highlighted

Getting message saying my cs6 isn't authentic

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own CS6 and have digital subscription via my account on Adobe.com. Over the past couple weeks I get a pop-up saying that my software isn't legit. I called the number listed and a person said she needed to transfer me to tech support where they will uninstall my version and help me download the newest version. I don't want the newest version...I want to keep using the version I bought years ago.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Getting message saying my cs6 isn't authentic

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own CS6 and have digital subscription via my account on Adobe.com. Over the past couple weeks I get a pop-up saying that my software isn't legit. I called the number listed and a person said she needed to transfer me to tech support where they will uninstall my version and help me download the newest version. I don't want the newest version...I want to keep using the version I bought years ago.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines