• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got Creative Cloud License, Spark not upgraded

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a pre-existing account I used with Adobe Spark. Now that account is licensed for Creative Cloud, but Spark is still showing the paid upgrade. Is there a way to connect the license to Spark? Do I have to contact Adobe to manually upgrade?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hi there,

I checked your entitlements and Spark premium is not included in the subscription. Please reach out to your org administrator to know more about the entitlements and subscription details.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have been mistaken about my license type. It says:

Adobe_ID.png

Does this qualify for the Spark upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% certain, but since you have an Adobe enterprise account, you may need to talk to your organizations IT people and see how they are going to handle the Spark upgrades. Hoping someone else will comment with some additional information, but it won't hurt to reach out to your IT folks and give them a heads up that the upgrade is an option!

I know when I use the enterprise account at my university, the permissions and setup tend to all be controlled by the big central IT group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I checked your entitlements and Spark premium is not included in the subscription. Please reach out to your org administrator to know more about the entitlements and subscription details.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. The info on Spark says it is included with any Creative Cloud paid plan. But whenever I try to use it, either from Spark or from within my Creative Cloud membership, I keep getting asked to upgrade before I can use features. Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Included with any retail plan, but you have an enterprise plan, which can have different terms. You have to talk to your company software managers about this. Adobe cannot help, you have to work with your local administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the poor experience.

I checked your account and Adobe Spark is correctly provisioned on your account.

Could you please sign out of apps and then sign back in again and see if it helps?

See - Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I followed the steps. I also updated my profile photo, which has worked okay. However Spark still continues to request an Upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have escalated the account and will update this thread as soon as I have anything new.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Everything looks good from the backend even. Could you please share the workflow you're using via private message.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, it used work fine. Can someone help @Ani*Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is an old thread.  you should start a new one and post your exact issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Can you please sign out from the applications and sign back in with your personal acccount as shown in the knowledgebase here - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html#Choosebetweenpersonalandofficialacco...

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to be proved wrong about this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani*Adobe,

I'm having the same problem. Could you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please ensure to use the correct email address which was used to purchase the creative cloud subscription. Spark should work.

Kindly PM me the order ID if you still face any problem.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines