Highlighted

Gradient File went bad

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed CC on the computer.  Completed one assignment.  When I tried to reopen the software to do my next assignment I got a message that said my Gradient file went bad and shut down the program.  Adobe support could not help me.  Any one out there experience the same problem.  I need help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gradient File went bad

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed CC on the computer.  Completed one assignment.  When I tried to reopen the software to do my next assignment I got a message that said my Gradient file went bad and shut down the program.  Adobe support could not help me.  Any one out there experience the same problem.  I need help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe currently has 23 programs included in a full Cloud subscription
Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 1