• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having an issue with Creative Cloud/photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased The Creative Cloud Suite, but at the time it came with Photoshop CS6, my version kept saying that it was 2015.0.0, even though, everything I've read says it should have been 2015.1.0, I was having issues exporting, it would just process for a very very long time.

Anyways, I uninstalled Photoshop to try and reinstall it, only now my Creative Cloud tells me there is a new Photoshop 2020 version, and will not allow me to redownload my 2015 version without upgrading, 

How would I go about getting my old version back?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now officially just supports the last two major versions of the apps. So currently only 2019 and 2020 version would be available for download. May i know why do you want to use such an old software when you are already paying for the latest version

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want what I paid for, it is forcing me to do a trial now, and I do ot want to pay twice.

I purchased the CS6 creative cloud suite, and have all the CS6 downloads, like DW, Bridge, Illastrator, all those, so not sure why it said I had 2015 version, I just always assumed they were one in the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a bit confused, if you had CC2015 prior to this and now it says you can download CC2020 then this is a free upgrade. If you subscribe to Creative Cloud all the upgrades are free. Now if you are talking about using CS6, the go ahead reinstall it make sure you unistall CC desktop app first, clean up any CC app before reinstalling CS6

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say its a free upgrade, but what it shows me is that I need to purchase it after my trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said it's a free upgrade only if you have subscribed to a plan of Creative Cloud, have you? If not then you will have to pay a monthly/annual plan, in that case if you are happy with your CS6 version, go ahead and reinstall it as i said.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How? it's not on the cloud anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd better start using the updated version of that Adobe app.

Do not use old apps. Adobe has stopped letting people download the old versions of these apps.

As the other guy says, only 2019 and 2020 versions are available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased from Adobe then you might be able to download the CS6 installer else you need to have the original disk. See the following discussion

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cs6-master-collection-download-link/td-p/9697572

I rechecked your post you said you recently purchased Creative Cloud Suite. There is no such thing either it is Creative Cloud or Creative Suite. Creative Suite is no longer sold by Adobe, where did you purchase this CS6 version of yours? I am afraid of its purchased recently and is CS6 then it surely might not have been sold by Adobe and you might have been scammed. Please verify the details of your purchase carefully

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was sold by Adobe, its just the Creative Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then all is good, go through the instructions given in the link i shared in the previous post on how to download the installer. Make sure you keep a backup copy of the installer on a disk, you never know when Adobe will stop giving out installers

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines