• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having both Creative and Tech Suite but only seeing Creative suite apps in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two plans on my account (work owned), the creative and tech suites, I am needing to download the newly added apps for the Tech suite  (like RoboHelp) when I select to download for my desktop it takes me to the Creative Cloud, but all I see are my Creative suite apps.... I must be not doing something correctly. I am un sure what I should try next, and I would rather not annoy my companies software help.

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must sign OUT of account A and sign IN to account B to be able to work with account B's programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have the same sign in ... I see both plans under my account? I do not where I can change on the app either.

Any other directions ? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines