• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello Adobe Devs, just a friendly reminder about GNU/Linux operating system

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a really cool OS and you can do a lotta stuff. You guys should try it out!

But Honestly, pls bring support to linux, windows is dying and you probably dont want Affinity to beat you in this field.

Love&Appreciation

Nicolas

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"windows is dying"

I don't think so Operating System Market Share

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me but I'm not sure if you know how to handle market share data. Of course, windows death is a totally different topic, but your position already seems bias. I just came here to remind Devs, that Linux users still want Adobe Apps. It's more about freedom of choice and small revolt (which should be in the blood of every designer) against Microsoft and the upcoming Windows 10X. I was a long-time user of macOS and Windows, like a lot of my friends and we think that Windows just becoming more, and more bloatware with CandyCrash Saga ads in the Start menu and 90% of useless services and functions that You will never use, it's like building simple one-page website on WordPress, yeah you can do It, people are doing it, but that's just terrible practice. I wrote this Since Adobe apps are the only thing that keeps me (and not only me) from quitting using Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud on Linux asked 8-29-2012 - over EIGHT years ago... hasn't happened yet, and I doubt it ever will happen

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Creative-Cloud-for-Linux-Ubuntu/td-p/4407103

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I think the newest post about it I could find was from like 4 years ago, so I just wanted to remind them that we still wait! Apps like Adobe XD could be ported to Linux in an actual matter of clicks since it's a web app. The problem could be with other apps, but even that would be something to start with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines