• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, I'm desperate: A unauthorised charge from Adobe

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been charged and I don't know what for!!!! I have an Adobe plan for Illustrator, which I'm charged 19.99 euro every mohth. But with it, I'm also charged edditional 24.19 euro and I don't know what for. The Adobe chat help assistant told me, that they are not charging anything but the 19.99 euro for the Illustrator. But the extra 24.19 euro charge has the same transaction numbers as the one of the Illustrator payment and it sais: Adobe.com Dublin. Only the transaction indentificator number is different. I haven't ordered anything else except the Illustrator. Has anyone the same problem or can anyone give me any advice what's going on? 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help here on this user to user forum. You need to go back to chat and speak to a differen person or ask for a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to contact a company person to resolve the issue.

We users would not be able to help you.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact your bank and or credit card company and Dispute the charge.

Could be someone got hold of your CC number and has opened a different Adobe Account using a different email address and password but the same CC number.

I had something similar happen to me a month ago with a charge to a HULU account that I DID NOT sign up for.

It is your BANK you need to contact. Not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines