• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged."

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up for a Lightroom subscription but when I try to download I get the following message:

"Adobe Createive Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the new copy from 'http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp'.

Some notes:

- the message actually started showing up BEFORE I tried to downlaod Lightroom but AFTER I updated my OS to macOS Catalina 10.15.6. After I updated my OS, the message showed up the first time I rebooted my computer. I was working on another seperate issue at the time so I kept hitting "Repair" or "Quit" every time it showed up. Nothing ever seemed to happen and the message persisted. 

- I did have previous versions of Creative Cloud on my computer but as I have not used any of them in years, many of the files were deleted or removed. I'm wondering if this is causing the issue.

- Tried uninstalling using the Creative Cloud Uninstaller tool. Nothing happened.

Please advise. 

- Tried cleaning up using the Creative Cloud Clean-up Tool. I was able to clean up everything except Creative Cloud. It prompted me to uninstall, which I attempted to do. See above. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, John. Unfortunatley I have already been through all the steps offered on that page. None of them worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines