Highlighted

HELP URGENT all adobe creative cloud 2020 applications not responding

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using creative clouds (premiere pro, after effects, photoshop, and illustrator) for some years. And I've been using cc 2020 since december on MacOs catalina MacPro 2013, no problem at all.

But since yesterday ALL APPS NOT RESPONDING.

I've tried uninstall all apps, even uninstall creative cloud desktop app, not sloved.

i already reinstall AE and Pr but still the same. I've tried every solution on this forum but still no luck.

please help, I need those apps to work

143BE4F5-9F2F-45AD-9C35-F4082E518EE3.pngD4779778-A893-4B98-A75D-89F2B6A5099B.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP URGENT all adobe creative cloud 2020 applications not responding

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using creative clouds (premiere pro, after effects, photoshop, and illustrator) for some years. And I've been using cc 2020 since december on MacOs catalina MacPro 2013, no problem at all.

But since yesterday ALL APPS NOT RESPONDING.

I've tried uninstall all apps, even uninstall creative cloud desktop app, not sloved.

i already reinstall AE and Pr but still the same. I've tried every solution on this forum but still no luck.

please help, I need those apps to work

143BE4F5-9F2F-45AD-9C35-F4082E518EE3.pngD4779778-A893-4B98-A75D-89F2B6A5099B.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Get Started.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines