• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hijacking my machine with processes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've searched the community and seen that I'm not the only person experiencing this. Adobe is running around 20 seperate processes on my machine at any one time when absolutely no software is being used and creative cloud is set to not boot on start up.

These processes tax my laptop to the point of fan chugging hard to cool it, when I am doing nothing with Adobe, my laptop is a 2019 model with more than adequate specifications. 

For a packagine I'm paying good money for this is unacceptable, and the answers given here aren't good enough. With the subjects being locked after just telling the person why their laptops processor is being cooked, or to a general comment about validating the software, but it's only Adobe that eats your CPU to do it.

1. Adobe CRD Daemon - running 5 instances at once
  2. Adobe IPC Broker - Running although there's no installation process running nor has been for months
  3. Adobe Destop Service - Running although I do not want Adobe running at all at start up
  4. 19 processes I recognise as Adobe running on my machine currently, may be others.
  5. Core sync - running
  6. Core Sync Helper - running
  7. CCXProcess - running
  8. CCLibrary - running

Adobe is running like Malware.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues, I thought it was because I have an old computer and needed more ram, but I see thats not the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yet it's been over a week and no answer from anyone at adobe. Found a quick and dirty fix after a few googles though. Deleted all of that creative cloud rubbish and about 10 other folders of seemingly useless garbage. I've done a full week at work between PS/Illustrator/InDesign and they are running completely fine and my computers performance has drastically improved. Fan barely even whirs while multitasking

Just goes to show how much useless trash they cram into these packages for them to seem more substantive.

Personally, I can deal with updating my software manually and a font menu that doesn't automatically update itself and solve world hunger. Just wanna make stuff, that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines