• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Homeschooling Credentials? I cancelled my Adobe apps through iTunes in order to get the bundled disc

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm so frustrated right now!! So I upgraded from my iPhone 8+ to an iPhone 11max pro, but instead of the 512, I was sent only 64gb storage, (pretty sure my daughter's mistake). Anyway, I'm a photographer and my grandson dropped my camera bag with both my Nikon lenses in the river on a fishing outing, each costing about 1/3 of the canon camera itself. Needless to say I got pretty discouraged and stopped shooting with my camera for the most part over a year ago. My 8+ was taking great photos actually, but the pro max even better, but literally I have ZERO enjoyment out of the phone because since DAY ONE the storage has been full due to my photos, and photos on my adobe apps and other related photo apps, even though I have 1TB that's barely touched. I can't edit videos and I was forced to cancel the subscriptions because when I tried to edit photos in Lightroom or any adobe app from the cloud, like I'm supposed to be able to do, it wasn't happening?? HOWEVER... When I went to upgrade via adobe (the main culprit of my storage issues... I think ☹️☹️😫), I saw the student/teacher bundle, which by all due respect I believe I qualify for, EXCEPT, for the fact that I'm ALSO a photographer...🤔, and do edit for business purposes as well. I homeschool my preschool granddaughter, and my kindergarten grandson, but I have no formal credential to provide? Also, I can not justify $50 per month since I don't have a laptop yet. (Was waiting for my pandemic unemployment back payment, as I was DENIED the first time, and had to wait, wait, wait.....) If anyone could offer any advice on the best specs for a MacBook Pro, or even if there's other laptops out there other photographers want to recommend? I'm not up to date on what I need for internal specifications, but this is going to be a one shot deal so, yeah... sorry so lengthy. Thank you🤗

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how is you getting the wrong phone from Apple, for whatever reason, is Adobe's problem/fault?

I would send that phone back and get the one you wanted and or ordered.

Best of luck to you.

As to your phone being filled up with Your Images I suggest you move some off your phone and any system that auto placed them there so they don't return.

If that means only storing them on an external drive connected to your computer then that is what you might have to do. Or going through all of them and getting rid of, Deleting, the dogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines