Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hostile Customer Support

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have tried contacting customer support a couple of times about this issue but they just disconnect every time I say I want to complain to a managr, so I figured this is the best way to give my feedback and let people know.

So I signed up for the free trial version of LR to see if I want to buy the product. I had login troubles and so contacted technical support. The guy connected to my PC and spent about an hour working on it. At the end the issue was fixed BUT the text on my computer was completely screwed up. The remote desktop app crashed and so I had to contact another agent to help me figure out how to fix my computer that the technical support person broke.

At that time the second agent just disconnected.

I tried to connect to another person and I did. As they were trying to figure out the issue I was doing that simultaneously as well and manged to fix it on my own. When I told them I want to speak to a manager or have some way of filing a complaint for the absolutely horrible customer service the agent disconnected again.

So I will give my feedback here: How do you exepect people to buy a product with hostile customer support? I have wasted 2 hours of my day on an elementary issue. I have not even been able to open LR yet! I will be looking for an alternative to all Adobe products and I strongly urge everyone else to do the same.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines