• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download Photoshop CS3?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i previously had a pc and now have a mac.  I would like to download my photoshop CS3 on to my mac but don't have a CD drive.  Please advise.thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Cjb24 your Creative Suite 3 serial number is OS specific.  If you have a license for a Windows version of Photoshop CS3 then you will be unable to utilize that license on Mac OS.

I would recommend setting up a virtual machine with Windows 7 and installing Photoshop CS3 within the virtual machine.

You can verify the operating system of your Creative Suite 3 license by viewing it under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find more details on how to locate your serial number at Find your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamikobza,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Please use the below link to download CS3 Photoshop for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link to download PS CS3 does not work.  Is there another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cjb24 in what way is the link not working?  Do you receive a specific error message?  Have you utilized a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the message i get when I click on the link: Photoshop CS3 "file 1 of 1" for Mac

HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

RequestURI=/support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Cjb24 please download CS3 utilizing the links provided at Download Adobe CS4 and CS3 Free Trials Here (incl. After Effects) | ProDesignTools.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the imput. Downloading now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I was able to download, but the setup does not accept my serial number from my PC version.  Any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cjb24 your Creative Suite 3 serial number is OS specific.  If you have a license for a Windows version of Photoshop CS3 then you will be unable to utilize that license on Mac OS.

I would recommend setting up a virtual machine with Windows 7 and installing Photoshop CS3 within the virtual machine.

You can verify the operating system of your Creative Suite 3 license by viewing it under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find more details on how to locate your serial number at Find your serial number quickly - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines