• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I see which computers (computer name) Creative Cloud is installed on?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I see which computers (computer name) Creative Cloud is installed on?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Just in case people are still looking for this. Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

You will want to open up Deactivate from Adobe.Com

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking. You need to explain in more detail.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud license. And it can be used on 2 computers. But I have more computers, and I don't know on which computer Creative Cloud is activated on. I want to know that, so I don't need to turn on every computer to see where it is activated.

Is it possible to see that somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many computers are in question here. You have to manually check on all your computers by launching an Adobe product and tweaking your computer clock past 30 days in order to check which computers are using trial and on which are actually Adobe activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arno ten Hagen,

To check for activation you need to go to all the machines in which you have installed CC apps, launch any of the CC software, go to help and you will see the email address mentioned by which you are logged in to that machine.

Kb: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html .

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login to Adobe on the web (not the app on your computer). 

Once logged in, go to edit profile. 

Then click on Active Sessions.

It will show all the devices you're using, and which ones are active. 
From this same page, you can End Session for each device you want to "de-register". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When deactivating the session on this other devices, will it send a notifiation to that device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Paola29868293bo89, nothing is sent at the time of deactivation.

however, when you start a cc app (on any computer), that computer checks to see if your signed-in/activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question.   Does Adobe maintain a resource on which for each license the computers that have activation are listed?  It would be fine when you try to activate it if the dialog box says:  you have already two activations on these two computers.  Which would you like to deactivate in order to install CC on a new machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  If you have lots of devices it is difficult finding exactly which two are registered.  Going to each device to check which one is registered with Creative Cloud can waste time.  Microsoft Office 365 does this better by listing the devices you have registered making it easier to find and deactivate licenses.  Come on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case people are still looking for this. Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

You will want to open up Deactivate from Adobe.Com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On PC. Right click 'my computer' or 'my PC'. Go to properites and it will show you what your computer 'name' is. This number will correspond to the account numbers listed on Adobe.com under your 'manage plan'. Simply select the number and deactive it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same question and that answers it!  For Macs I think it's easier because Apple shows Adobe the name you gave the computer, not the assgined name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is the answer I was searching for.

I know adobe website shows 2 computer names are actived. But I have no clue which computer is it. It give a device name.

Thanks for your tip. Now I know my computer names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines