• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Copy CC Files to New Computer or Reinstallation?

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install CC apps on a 2nd Windows computer.  I also want to do a complete reinstallation of Windows on my first PC. But I live in a remote location with very slow internet and it can take literally days to download the files. How do I copy the files to the other computer, or new Windows drive, to avoid having to repeat the downloads? I appreciate that activation still has to be done online - No problem with that. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that there is an offline download option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow - That's hard to believe. This must be the first major app I have come across that can't provide offline installers. I was able to do it with Photoshop CS5 but that was a while ago. Guess I'll just have to be patient and keep trying again whenever the link fails. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines