• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download and install Fireworks CS6?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought fireworks cs6 license in 2013. I would like to download my fireowrks cs6 from my account but I can't do that. There is no way to click download or anaything that would start the downloading process. Any advice is much welcome.

PS. I don't have any working fireworks installed on any of my computers.

Best regards

Herman

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Download from

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Install then enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download from

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Install then enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscriber since 3 to 4 years ago and I had fireworks CS6.  I tried to download it and CS6 Installer failed to initialize,

what can I do, need help, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the posted solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone! I have had to re-install Fireworks a few times, since my computers have been replaced or quit working and fixed. I just spent hours again...trying to remember how I previously re-installed the fireworks cs6 app. I am very HAPPY to tell you...I HAVE FOUND IT!!! YES! Simply go to the preference option in the creative cloud app. There you will see 2 options. One is General, the other Creative Cloud. Select Creative Cloud. Look at the last option which says "show older versions". Select it. Now, go back to your apps and WALLAAAA! There it is. Simply download. I'm very excited about this, since I use the Fireworks app all the time in my creative design for websites and graphics. Good Luck Everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much - you are a lifesaver. I've been using Fireworks for years and thought I'd lost it for good (just got a new mac drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved the day!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are awesome!!!! I thought it was gone forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yaay,  this made my day, thank you!   I can have my precious Fireworks on a new computer.  Won't have to use 3 apps to do what one can. This is the main Adobe App i use from my CC subscription.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The worst part was the PNG issue.  How knew all that time that PNGs were not layered????  LOL!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!  Please send me your info.  I want to do something nice for you.  You have NONONONONO idea how long I have dealt with this and Adobe is completely useless without my PNG master!  I was ready to bridge my macbook with my imac because it was still working there for some reason.  I HATE ACORN.  my email is <Removed by Moderator>  Thank you!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so hard for someone from Adobe to simply mention this? WTH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has been my question! They have told me it had been discontinued and to check the help docs and everything but this simple solution!

I don't like to talk bad about Adobe Support since I use many of the programs in my every day work/hobbies and rarely have issues, but this has been stupid!

Thank Gawd for the forums!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so VERY much! Installing and trying to reinstall things was really beginning to be a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love when those boneheads jump on with a stern, brief answer that doesn't help anything. Thank you for answering with enough detail for the community to benefit. You're the best! Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rock!!!

I used to absolutely love Fireworks and have been bummed that it had been discontinued. I can get around Photoshop ok, but nowhere near my knowledge in Fireworks! Have been trying to find it for a long @$$ time and this did it! Support has been no help at all!

Thanks so much!! \m/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine still does not show Fireworks. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely ridiculous that you have to do that to view legacy software. I don't care Adobe has decided not to continue developing on Fireworks, I love it. I don't need all the capabilities and hassle of Photoshop. I paid for it and have CC so no reason it should be this hard to access. Thank you very much sharsweb!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been experiencing this issue ever since Adobe bought Fireworks from Macromedia for years.

Thank you for solving this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines