• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i get a copy of Photoshop and illustrator without a subscription?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need the Creative Cloud nonsense, I simply need a copy of Photoshop and Illustrator. As I am out of work right now due to Covid and can no longer afford the monthly subscription (i've paid more in the subscriptions than I should ever have had). I don't need all the useless features that the Creative Cloud says it provides. i don't care about updates or new "features" (all those tend to do is ruin my workspace and move things around uneccesarily). I need to know where/how to just get a one-time buy copy of photoshop and illustrator since I don't know how long i'll be out of work (but i still need to work on my portfolio). I don't care if its old or outdated. I just need access to the software without having to pay out the wazoo for it on a monthly basis. If not, is there a way I can bundle Illustrator and Photoshop? Any help or advice is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that option is not possible. Adobe does not sell perpetual licences any more. For Photoshop however you can look at Photoshop Elements which comes with a one time license, but it is not fully featured like Photoshop

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no legal supplies of old versions. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff pretending to have legal product. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't buy Photoshop CC or Illustrator.  That ship sailed long ago when Adobe stopped making & selling Creative Suite.  Creative Suite is not legally sold by any vendor, retailer or country.  Be very skeptical of so-called used software offered from auction sites & private parties.  The majority are bogus and/or infected with malware.  Don't put yourself & your computer at risk.

You can buy Photoshop Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed).
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Or you can get alternatives like Affinity Designer, Gimp, Inkscape, OpenOffice Draw or browser-based SVG-Edit.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines