Highlighted

How do I install on a New Laptop?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that I have the monthly deal for PS and LR, how do I re-install on a new laptop?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I install on a New Laptop?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that I have the monthly deal for PS and LR, how do I re-install on a new laptop?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same way you installed it on your old laptop. Through the Creative Cloud Desktop App. Which you install first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is a gateway to the finest experience of Adobe products on your system.

Get Creative Cloud first and then sort out other things through it.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find additional informations about moving Lightroom to an new computer

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines