Highlighted

how do i reinstall adobe from dell dit delievery to my new computer. old one out of service

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i reinstall adobe from dell dit delievery to my new computer. old one out of service

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

The same way you did the 1st time, put your disc in the drive and enter the serial number if asked

If Dell gave you a download, and you didn't copy the file(s) to an external drive to have a copy, ask Dell for a link

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

The same way you did the 1st time, put your disc in the drive and enter the serial number if asked

If Dell gave you a download, and you didn't copy the file(s) to an external drive to have a copy, ask Dell for a link

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0