• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove uninstalled pre-CC apps showing in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am currently subscribed to InDesign 2021. While I uninstalled pre-CC versions of Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Acrobat prior to installing InDesign 2021 and Creative Cloud Desktop, the pre-CC apps still show in Creative Cloud but of course I cannot open them. I would like to remove the pre-CC apps from Creative Cloud. Here is what my Creative Cloud looks like. Can someone advise how I can remove the pre-CC apps from Creative Cloud? Thank you very much.

Picture1.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating the CC App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bob, that didn't work. It seems there must be files that are loading causing Creative Cloud to think they are installed. Something that may be loading in the background as the apps are being updated behind the scenes. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines