Highlighted

How do I switch my creative cloud apps to a new SSD drive?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Hopefully I'm posting to the right board. I do all my work on my HP laptop. Lately it has been running slower than normal especially when using any of my dreative cloud apps ( photoshop, lightroom, etc) My laptop is only a year old but I'm thinking of just getting rid of my hard drive and replacing it with a 2TB SSD drive. Can I transfer my creative cloud account to the new ssd drive before getting rid of my old hard drive?? If so how do I go about it without having to sign up again for creative cloud. Thank you, Telmo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I switch my creative cloud apps to a new SSD drive?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Hopefully I'm posting to the right board. I do all my work on my HP laptop. Lately it has been running slower than normal especially when using any of my dreative cloud apps ( photoshop, lightroom, etc) My laptop is only a year old but I'm thinking of just getting rid of my hard drive and replacing it with a 2TB SSD drive. Can I transfer my creative cloud account to the new ssd drive before getting rid of my old hard drive?? If so how do I go about it without having to sign up again for creative cloud. Thank you, Telmo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need to sign up again, but you do need to sign OUT of your account on your old hard drive and then sign IN on your new drive and do a fresh install

Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-activate-your-adobe-software/td-p/9636861?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0