• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall CCXProcess?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was uninstalling some of my Adobe CC applications. But then I found a program called CCXProcess. I am using a Macbook Early 2015. I tried to uninstall CCXProcess on all of the answers I can find on the forum. But it just didn't work. I was panicking like crazy trying to delete the program, but how to you uninstall the program? I've tried every single steps like go to utilities,trying to just put it in the trash, but nothing ever happened. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Cause I really need to uninstall the program and it just wouldn't work. How do you delete CCXProcess from Mac OS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

I wouldn't bother. "It's used as a app look up for the rest of CC apps. when you open the app it will allow you to search for different ones related to photoshopping. for example Adobe Bridge. " It will return as long as you run other CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't bother. "It's used as a app look up for the rest of CC apps. when you open the app it will allow you to search for different ones related to photoshopping. for example Adobe Bridge. " It will return as long as you run other CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Adobe any longer on this machine and have tried desperately to remove all of the apps. The CC uninstaller refuses to uninstall this and other things. Such a nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goto activity Monitor, search for "CCX", then you should see the process related to CCXProcess, double click on it. then click on quit, do confirmation. 

Then go to systems information --> applications --> choose application(CCXProcess) --> right click --> delete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got CleanMyMac X and I still couldn't get rid of this until I did what you said and Force Quit it in Activity Monitor first. Thank you! THIS is the real answer, not the one above which says not to bother... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much it work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, now my mac os is the new big sur, and i did this but there's nothing i can do for the right click on this step "Then go to systems information --> applications --> choose application(CCXProcess) --> right click --> delete" 

after i found the CCXprocess, i right click it, and there's nothing i can do for delete it. 

can you give me some other way to delete this CCXProcess? thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can not "right click" to delete.

I also have CCXP_4_2_4  and CCLibrary still there... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find a way to delete the running process. That should help to get ride of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines