Highlighted

How do I uninstall CCXProcess?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was uninstalling some of my Adobe CC applications. But then I found a program called CCXProcess. I am using a Macbook Early 2015. I tried to uninstall CCXProcess on all of the answers I can find on the forum. But it just didn't work. I was panicking like crazy trying to delete the program, but how to you uninstall the program? I've tried every single steps like go to utilities,trying to just put it in the trash, but nothing ever happened. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Cause I really need to uninstall the program and it just wouldn't work. How do you delete CCXProcess from Mac OS?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test_Screen_Name | Most Valuable Participant

I wouldn't bother. "It's used as a app look up for the rest of CC apps. when you open the app it will allow you to search for different ones related to photoshopping. for example Adobe Bridge. " It will return as long as you run other CC apps.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I uninstall CCXProcess?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was uninstalling some of my Adobe CC applications. But then I found a program called CCXProcess. I am using a Macbook Early 2015. I tried to uninstall CCXProcess on all of the answers I can find on the forum. But it just didn't work. I was panicking like crazy trying to delete the program, but how to you uninstall the program? I've tried every single steps like go to utilities,trying to just put it in the trash, but nothing ever happened. Does anyone have an answer to this question? Cause I really need to uninstall the program and it just wouldn't work. How do you delete CCXProcess from Mac OS?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test_Screen_Name | Most Valuable Participant

I wouldn't bother. "It's used as a app look up for the rest of CC apps. when you open the app it will allow you to search for different ones related to photoshopping. for example Adobe Bridge. " It will return as long as you run other CC apps.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Adobe any longer on this machine and have tried desperately to remove all of the apps. The CC uninstaller refuses to uninstall this and other things. Such a nightmare.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines