• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Uninstall InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Reader, So That I Can Delete The Creative Cloud App?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I no longer have a need for the Creative Cloud App and I want to Uninstall it. I tried to Uninstall it from my computer and it told me that I can't Uninstall it because there are apps still on it. So, I went to try and Uninstall the apps by clicking the three bullet point buttons and there is not an Uninstall button, only a learn more button. I have already tried to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner and it did not work. Please tell me how to Uninstall these apps and the Creative Cloud App. I have a Window 10 PC Laptop.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Acrobat you can use the following utility

https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

For InDesign you can use the Creative Cloud desktop application for uninstallation, see the following for more details

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader is not connected to Crrative Cloud. Acrobat Pro is, however. Remember to sign off from CC, and also note that uninstalling does not stop you from being charged automatically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines