• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you align left and right align text with adobe Portfolio footer.

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to left align my copyright notice, and right align the Power by Adobe Portfolio on the same line.  

I tried using align = "left" and align = "right"  in the coding but I get nowhere with it.

This is what I am trying to do within page footer in Adobe Portfolio

©Trevor Dawkins Photography                                                                                                      Powered by Adobe Portfolio

I have not been able to get the spaces to show up when using the text box.

Can anyone help me with this please.

Trevor 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Sadly, Portfolio has no community forum at this time.  I'm moving this topic to Get Started where I field most of the Portfolio questions.

If your theme supports footer text alignment, you should see buttons for it in the lower part of your Footer panel.  See screenshot below.

image.png

Post back if you have more questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This website is for support of Adobe's CC and TCS products. Adobe Portfolio help is supported on a separate website: http://help.myportfolio.com/

You will need to repost your question there.

The Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering about this,

I'll go to the link, thanks very much,

Cathy

https://surfacepatternmarketplace.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, Portfolio has no community forum at this time.  I'm moving this topic to Get Started where I field most of the Portfolio questions.

If your theme supports footer text alignment, you should see buttons for it in the lower part of your Footer panel.  See screenshot below.

image.png

Post back if you have more questions. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My text logo has become Vertical in alignment. How to change it to Horizontal aligned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you mean.  This topic is about aligning text in the footer.  Please post a URL to your Portfolio site. Failing that, please post screenshots showing the problem.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines