• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you resolve Error Code 48?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get Installer was unable to access a critical file/directory.  Please try installing again. (Error Code: 48),  how do you resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is from jeff a wright:

you will need to resolve the compromised file permissions under your current User account.  You can find information on how to adjust your file permissions at Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-exit-6-exit-7.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't help.  Any other ideas?  When chatting with Adobe, it appears to be the OBED file which they were trying to delete, but couldn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did and still nothing worked.  We've downloaded, deleted and re-installed Application Manager, CC Cleaner, etc., so often, I am beginning to suspect Adobe is a subsidiary of F Troop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on windowses, try moving the installation file to your desktop.  Then run from your desktop, instead of the download folder..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is working oddly lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this error. It was due to insufficient hardware/software that is required for Adobe Creative Cloud. Specifically, I was running Windows 10 32-bit version. Adobe required 64-bit version. After I installed the 64-bit version of Windows, I was able to install creative cloud desktop app fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines