• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How exactly can I purchase an upgrade for Photoshop CS 6 for Mac from my existing license for CS5 for PC

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly can I purchase an upgrade for Photoshop CS 6 for Mac from my existing license for CS5 for PC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not even remotely helpful. He does not want CC, he asked about CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fogtripper wrote:

That is not even remotely helpful. He does not want CC, he asked about CS6.

R‌ead further. The last sentence in that link contains Adobe's response to the CS6 question. Calling Adobe is the only way to buy CS6 from Adobe now.

Yes, you can still buy CS6 products by calling an Adobe call center, but why would you? The features in Creative Cloud will take your creativity further, with more ways to create, collaborate, and share.  To purchase by phone, call 800-585-0774.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines