• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does Photoshop CC take to install?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's at 14% and taken an hour and a half to get that far. This is BS for just one app.

Help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And exactly? What system? What Internet connection? The PS installer is about 1.1 GB, so on a slow connection this can take a while...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That explains a lot. Adobe is stupid! When something says that it is installing and takes forever.....you think there is an issue. If I had known it was downloading....I'd be happier and no thread would of been made.

I do have a slow internet connection. My system; i7 3930k, 500GB SSD & GTX 760.

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 hours 18% someone help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've downloaded the Photoshop installer.dmg file and double clicked on the ps icon as instructed and that's it....nothing. I've paid for the photography plan which is LR and PS. I've already installed LR and the Creative Cloud app but the screen seems to be frozen on the instructions? So I said I'd delete and retry download and install but when I try to empty my thrash can it says it can't as the file is in use???????? Really peeved here as I'm paying for the service and there doesn't seem to be a technical team to help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reboot and try using creative cloud to install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers. It worked

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked. Thanks for that  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! I’m downloading After Effects & it’s loading super slow, & I have fast connection & a fast laptop. They really need to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

says 240 minuits  to install for after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somular software to AE called hitfilm I think took  like 5 minuits about to install. LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete downloads or files that you don't need, that will work and make it faster.

-Joseph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

me too it is very slow when i was installin fuse cc in creative cloud it took 5hours to complete but it was saying 40 mins remaining 

ssd-1tb||||graphics card-GTX 760|||||intelcore-i7||

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the slower your internet the slower the download. my pc is very slow but internet is 20mbs so it was done in 1.5 hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fast ethenet connection and after two hours or more, I get a dumb screen indicating "Media pending" in ten different languages.  That's it.  A locked, mustard, full screen image that looks like it was designed in the 90's.

I was an IT manager for decades, and this is the poorest install that I have experienced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2019 and I paid for Photoshop CC and it's been way over an hour and the installer is only on 29%. I have a super fast PC and internet connection (just did a internet speed test and i'm getting 200mb/s download.) so i'm not sure what the problem is, did anyone ever find an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following. At 7% and it’s getting annoying. Our internet is moderate figured it would be a little faster loading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be fantastic and worth my time and money if we could all just log in to the system and use it instead of having to install...which has been on 78% for the last 4 hours, not to mention I have been working on installing for 32 hours..It is really not worth it. I would much rather purchase a photoshop I can use online. Not happy with Adobe AT ALL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey dood just would like to tell you mine took 10 minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine has been loading for 2 days now, Ive got to 13% so far and its not moving XD ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines