• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long has your average wait time been when contacting the Customer Centre?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams membership as we found out my organisation has an Enterprise account.

I am waiting for 18mins on the call as I am typing this and no one has responded.

This is absolutely abhorrent. People say this is a User to User forum and not to post such posts here, but I am sure many people have had the same issues trying to connect with someone.

I have tried several times to make contact. The Chat feature is always unavailable and no one answers the phone.

How are paying customers supposed to contact the Customer Support team?

At least make a support email address available. Starting to feel that it was a mistake signing up.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

** Update **

I did manage to speak with someone through the Chat feature (thank the heavens) and cancelled the membership. Fortunately, it was with 14 days so full refund was processed.

I would recommend everyone trying to get in touch with Adobe to do it via the Chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To answer your first question, wait times vary by region, time zone and how many people are currently holding or waiting in the queue.     My online chat experiences have always been pretty good.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was dropped by the chat yesterday regarding a series of crashes from upgrades from the Creative Cloud. I called the support number after waiting for another response and just for the record, held for 2 hours and 19 minutes before disconnecting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on chat with someone and the whole process took 45 minutes. I spoke with Priya who was no help and asked for her supervisor. then spoke with Arvind and he promised he would set up a call back with higher level tech and send me an email with the time today.  I have never received any email. I then called last night and was on hold for 2 hours and 39 minutes and then the call disconnected.  Apple has identified the problem and it is an adobe cc node running in the background taking up all my memory.  Only adobe can uninstall, meanwhile I am having huge problems working from home.  I cannot believe that I have to deal with this lack of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available agents, demand is very high and wait times may be longer than normal. Please be patient during this very difficult time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. Currently on hold for 30 mins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Type AGENT in the online chat box followed by Enter key and wait for human.  Online chat is usually quicker than phone support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines