Highlighted

How to change interface language from Russian to English in Illustrator & Photoshop?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've chenged language in Creative Cloud in Applications / Language, but nothing has changed even after re-starting of my MacBook. What's a problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change interface language from Russian to English in Illustrator & Photoshop?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've chenged language in Creative Cloud in Applications / Language, but nothing has changed even after re-starting of my MacBook. What's a problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after changing the install language in the cc app you have to uninstall the app(s) with the incorrect language and reinstall with the correct language.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

You need to uninstall the app and then launch the Creative Cloud in Applications and change your language preference and then apply the changes. Install the app again. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 1