• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change my Annual Plan to Monthly

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:south_africa: Hi Everyone. I’m a high school student who recently signed up for the adobe illustrator free trail, and didn’t cancel after 7 days as I was happy to continue for a month, thinking I could cancel at the end, but have just found that my trail was set to “Annual, paid monthly”😳😬. And now I can’t cancel for a year, unless I want to pay a $115,45 cancelation fee. I’m from South Africa so paying in dollars is a lot for us and Adobe is already so expensive for me with the student discount not being available in my country.😞 I would still like to use Adobe when I’m financially able to to so, but really need to switch to the “monthly plan”, I’d appreciate it if anyone can help or know how to do so. Have tried but the option doesn’t seem available. Thank you. :south_africa:

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines